Friday, March 18, 2005

Hello, welcome, it's me.

Hi, my name is Kate MacKay and bear with me, this is my first crack to 'blogging'.

Okay, about me, I'm a 42 yr old police dispatcher in Fredericton, NB, Canada. Okay, that was the old title about a million org chart changes ago. I'm currently, and until further notice, a telecommunications operator for the City of Fredericton (Corporate Services Division). I can't keep track anymore. All I know is I'm the one who answers the 9-1-1 phone when it rings and try to sort things out from there.

But that's just the day job -- it's how the bills are paid on a reasonably frequent basis. My passion is knitting and all manner of fibre arts and making things that are pretty and preferably decorative but useless in the long run. I think functionality is so over-rated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home