Monday, March 21, 2005

Screw crocheting anyway...

By 5:30 am, the recycled, reclaimed crocheted shawl was nano-seconds from being pitched from the 3rd floor balcony of the police station where it could be run over by a passing bus. And then I could safely set it on fire.

Biggest problem isn't so much the crochet bit. It's my yarn choice. I'm using Grignasco Safari which is a very loosely plied cotton blend with a thread that gets all twisted up around it. It's a total pain in the arse to work with and I'm not doing it anymore. I'll either find another use for it or find someone I really dislike and give it to them.

Yes, I really am a petty, mean-spirited bitch. Learn to live with it -- I have.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, March 24, 2005, Anonymous liz said...

now what did I tell ya kate... CROCHETING IS FOR CRAZY PEOPLE!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home