Friday, July 15, 2005

Yet another Odd Ball toy


Momma's new baby

The 'Blog's been delayed while I play with my new toy. This is the knitting machine and I'm here to tell ya, I'm a happy camper. It's got enough stuff that I'm not going to be bored any time soon. I managed to make a shawl on it yesterday and today.



The 24 hr shawl

It's certainly nothing I'd consider an Odd Ball shawl, but it's a start. What impressed me was that it was 24 hours from start to finish -- obviously without blocking. This has potential folks. In any event, I'm tired. I'll goo and gush more laters.

Talk at you'se all laters; thanks for reading.

4 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, July 15, 2005, Anonymous the hubby said...

The lumber for the extension will arrive on monday.

 
At 11:19 AM, July 15, 2005, Blogger Diana said...

I bet that baby was smokin'. I heard there was a big grey cloud over NB. Glad you're enjoying the new toy!

 
At 12:10 PM, July 15, 2005, Blogger Kate, the Odd Ball Knitter said...

There's a cloud all right but it's not grey. It's more a distinct shade of blue...my gracious the damn thing can be an aggrevation. By the way, for the record, cheap mohair yarn and knitting machines is a bad combination.

 
At 12:04 AM, July 18, 2005, Blogger Liz said...

cheap mohair is just bad anyway.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home