Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The anatomically correct baby sweater




The sweater, at last

Finally, with great nashing of teeth, I managed to get the sweater back, front, sleeve all oriented correctly and knit on. This may come together before said baby gets her driver's license.



Very happy stick people

Speaking of anatomically correct, check out Carol Taylor's stick people. She was the potter we visited in Rothesay the other day. How come we just had to hoist a drink to Diana, the Dysfunktional Knitter when we sat down at the pub for a cool one with lunch? Hmmmmmmm, probably because Diana is the hands-down winner for the raciest knitting blog ever.

Anyways, it's back to work tonight. Talk at you'se all laters; thanks for reading.

4 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, August 11, 2005, Blogger Diana said...

Kate,

That sweater is coming together quite nicely. I'm so jealous I can't meet you guys at the pub. One of these days, you're going to walk into that pub, and I'll be sitting there bodacious tah-tahs and all! I'll just be wearing my felted hat and a scarf.... and some 4 inch heels!

 
At 2:49 PM, August 11, 2005, Blogger Kate, the Odd Ball Knitter said...

The pub will never be the same...but it's about time the place had a good shaking up

 
At 9:38 AM, August 12, 2005, Blogger Liz said...

Boots is home. pub is being shaken. New waitress who ROCKs started last night. Name Melissa our kind of peopl, I think I even stiffed her for a beer by oops.

 
At 3:24 AM, August 15, 2005, Blogger Dudleyspinner's Tie Dye Rovings said...

Kate glad the machine is getting better for ya. I stick post it notes on the finished pieces, left arm, etc.
otherwise I have a hodgepodge.
I am excited to get my electric spinner! Today I hope!
I can't believe your blog got attacked by weird comments. Geesh, some people got nothin better to do.

Deb

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home