Thursday, August 11, 2005

Introducing the Fabulous Feldmanns

I'm taking a couple of days' reprieve from the ever-loving freaking sweatshop I've got running in my kitchen. We're currently, and very happily, hosting the Fabulous Feldmann Family, from Penticton, BC. We "met" them on line through the bicycle touring website, Crazy Guys a couple of years ago and have kept up a correspondence off and on since.

This April, the Feldmanns sold the house, had the mother of all garage sales and with their 2 kids, Tristan and Stefan, geared up to bike -- as in a bicycle -- across Canada. Currently, they're bunking down at the Knittery, hopefully for a couple of days. Unfortunately, I couldn't get any time off to visit with them but we've had a few laughs already around the dinner table. It's been so good to meet them in person and I'm here to tell you, I don't think I've ever met a couple of nicer kids than those 2 boys.

If you are looking for a excellent read, check out their touring journal. It's informative and it's fun.

Talk at you'se all laters; thanks for reading.

1 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, August 12, 2005, Blogger Diana said...

Enjoy your friends. I lost track of time while reading their journal. My butt's sore just thinking about riding a bike!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home