Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Oh, here's a larf....

A couple of days ago, the Knittery got invaded by spammers on the comments sections. I was a bit confused...I mean who the hell spams a knitting blog. That has to be the last word in bloody desperate. In any event, I erased the dumb ass comments and changed the settings so there couldn't be any more anonymous comments, for a while anyway.

It turns out that the OddBall Knittery Blog was classified by the GoStats hit counter in the Culture and Relationships category. I was ranked at #38 out of 354. We were behind KamaSutra positions and HHot Teen Blondes but I'm pleased to see we outpaced the CrossDressing Christians blog. I've re-listed the Odd Ball Knittery into Arts and Cultures category and we'll see how that all works out.

Liz and I had a good day out yesterday. We travelled to Saint John and picked up a fume hood for her new studio. I'm still trying to reinvent the proportions of the human body. This morning, in between bouts of asthma -- bless this weather -- I took another stab at knitting the sleeve on the baby sweater. It was a bit of a nightmare because once again, I got it arsed it up. This time, instead of attaching the sleeve to the back of the neck, I inserted it so that the collar portion of the sleeve came out at the arm pit of the sweater.

I've managed to get it all torn apart, again. And sometime this week, I'll manage to get it rehung on the knitting machine for another, and hopefully, final run at the sleeves.

In any event, I'm still laughing, so I guess that's a good thing. Talk at you'se all laters; thanks for reading.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home