Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Oh my paws and whiskers...


Time's a-ticking...

Super short blog today....I've finally got 5 minutes to myself and I've got to spend it getting ready for the machine knitters guild workshop this Friday night. I am, of course, sadly behind in all projects.

The felting needles I ordered a while back aren't here yet. Panic...I'll panic Thursday.

Trying to catch up with the Liz for lunch...woman is busier than the proverbial bandersnatch with all her blithing and twinging. I understand from secret sources that she's sporting a sexy new hair cut but of course, I haven't had a sighting of it yet. Anyone spots our buff girl at the gym, tell her to call Lard Arse -- I still have the same phone number, and the same wide load sign on my keister.

Okay, have to go stab myself. It's been a slow morning.Talk at you'se all laters; thanks for reading.

1 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, September 30, 2005, Blogger Dudleyspinner's Tie Dye Rovings said...

Are you teaching needle felting? Check out my needle felted rose!
Deb

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home