Sunday, October 16, 2005

Not exactly what you call progress...


The bug's eye view of the knitting machine and sock under construction


The knitting front is going more slowly than I might like. I’m trying to build me a sock. Good luck with that, OddBall. Honestly, if I was hand knitting, I’d have the damn thing done by now.

I know, I need to give myself a break. This is the first crack at circular knitting and it's only the second time I've used the ribber.



Big ol' box of goodies...because they were lonely and they made me take them home.


The Yarn Guy was in town. I bought yarn. Yeah, like I needed more freaking yarn. But this was coned yarn and in the light weights I can’t buy around here. I’m sure the OddBall IT and Technical Support Division (toting and hauling department) will reserve commentary for later.


Short post today, I’m going to go back and see if I can’t win on the sock front. Talk at you’se all laters; thanks for reading.

4 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, October 17, 2005, Blogger Liz said...

I controlled myself. 20 bucks even. I see you snagged some orange silk there... I got rich red. Cracking out the loom very soon... Gonna weave me a scarf...
Lizzie

 
At 10:58 AM, October 18, 2005, Anonymous the hubby said...

The IT Division was there to watch over the Odd Balll. I was not going to let her go any where near the Yarn Guy with out Adult Supervision.

 
At 12:00 PM, October 18, 2005, Blogger Kate, the Odd Ball Knitter said...

Unfortunately, there were no adults available and I had to settle for you and now I'm $150 poorer.

 
At 1:51 PM, October 18, 2005, Anonymous the hubby said...

I was happy to limit just to 150. If I would not have been there it would have been 3 times that much knowing your addiction to wool.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home