Monday, December 12, 2005

And the lucky winner is...


















Some lucky Oddball Friend, Family member or maybe even someone I actually like and respect is going to get this for Christmas.

Back off, it's the Temari Ball on the left. The incredibly cute kid is just a rental. No expenses spared on modelling fees for this Blog...no, not us.

More on Temari balls later when I finish staring at it and determine exactly how out of your mind you'd have to be to do this. The artist, by the way, is the blonde chick's now crosseyed Momma, aka Jackie. That there Temari ball has been blogged twice now, which is pretty much the Marysville equivalent of being picked up the Museum of Civilization.

For the record, all of you who were wondering about our road trip to Briggs & Little, it still stands. It was a sucessful SEX kinda moment. The only one we were missing was Diana.

I'm currently chained to the knitting machine, when I'm not dabbling in the dye pot, so it's back to the salt mines for me. Yes, Diana, I got the tag and I'll post it as soon as I actually lay hands on my knitting bag. Talk at you'se all laters; thanks for reading.

4 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, December 13, 2005, Blogger Diana said...

Isn't sex wonderful in a pile of yarn?!?

BTW, the kid is cute!

 
At 9:20 AM, December 13, 2005, Anonymous the hubby said...

Once again the wall of death gets bigger. Oh look dear the trip was successfull. I only came back with 500 lbs of wool. And she complains about my hobby. Least mine will fit in a trunk.

 
At 2:31 AM, December 14, 2005, Blogger Dudleyspinner's Tie Dye Rovings said...

Kate,
very cute kid, and the temari ball is nice as well. Tell the IT dept. to hush its mouth or you will start spinning and then well the fleeces multiply in the studio, and there is fleece everywhere!
Even on my feet! Tee hee
I got tagged too, embarrassing what I have to admit is in that knitting bag* hanging head in shame**
Deb

 
At 3:12 PM, December 14, 2005, Blogger Liz said...

said blonde child ooohed and ahhed through my stash yesterday as her momma and I attempted to find the secret stash of orange linen hiding in the bottom. that is one well trained little princess! she positively croooons "mama yook' a dissss! when she finds silk." papa better take on a second job before she hits the teen years!!!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home