Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year


More scarves

Well, I must admit the blogging kind of went to Hell in the proverbial hand basket over the holidays. It was hard to write about what I wasn’t technically knitting -- namely some presents for my co-workers. The scarf on the left belongs to Princess Becky and the one on the right is Meagan’s. Not shown yet is Joan’s because it hasn’t been back to work yet…something about seniority and not needing to work the Christmas holidays springs to mind.

The middle one is that Irish hiking scarf I stole from Diana. Oh, fine, be bloody technical then. I didn’t steal the scarf. I stole the pattern from a link on Diana’s blog. You all happies now? There’s more to come. I’m about three quarters of the way through knitting the pig jacket. That’s another column in and of itself.

Right now, it’s nap time. I have to work tonight and for some strange reason, the City has an expectation that I’ll stay upright with my eyes open for all of it. Good grief, they lack a sense of humour. You’d think they paid me for all this.

Talk at you’se all laters; thanks for reading.

PS: the ubiquitous New Year’s resolution is to keep the ‘Blog a little more up to date than the last month. The sporadic was just not cool for this OddBall. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.

1 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, January 02, 2006, Blogger jackie said...

Nice knitting! Makes me want to finish the mittens that I started in May. Or start on the socks that I have been promising my self for the last 8 years. I now have a simple pattern, the yarn, the needles...what more could I need? Oh right the ability to sit for more than three minutes before having some one crawl into my lap and tell me that I need a hug. It is amazing how two year olds know when others need a hug.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home