Saturday, January 07, 2006

More useless stuff


Half a skirt


Well, this is what I’m doing in my spare time when I’m not knitting jackets for pigs. I’m knitting skirts for Christmas tree balls. It’s a retarded pass time but someone has to do it and Liz isn’t volunteering. Of course, I've made a few changes...more beads. More shiny. Different yarn. They'll hang on different balls. But other than that, they're exactly the same.

It’s back to work tomorrow. I’ll talk at you all laters; thanks for reading.

2 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, January 08, 2006, Blogger jackie said...

They'er coming to take you away ha ha. Cute , but I feel that I must master the sock before I go on to ornament skirts. Maybe in about 6 years.

 
At 1:26 AM, January 10, 2006, Blogger Diana said...

Are you knitting the technical support team a pair?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home