Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Truth of the matter


It's a-coming...

Two night shifts later and I'm 1/3 the way through this section of the border for the shawl. Trivia moment: the words thus far executed are Y gwir, Welsh for the truth.

And yes, it's going to be dyed...up against the main body of the shawl, which I have work so hard to make a play between subtle tones, this section is about as subtle as an elephant track through a lemon merigue pie.

Dye pot party coming later. Hold onto your pots, girls!

Okay, 2 more nights to go. It's bedtime. Talk at you'se all laters; thanks for reading.

2 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, January 26, 2006, Blogger jackie said...

Very nice. I can't believe that I am going to say this, but... Could you show me how you are doing that? It is tres cool and seeing as you have already done the R&D I am hoping that you could pass on your hard won knowledge. My dye pot is your dye pot.

 
At 9:47 AM, January 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My last comment on your crochet was all in good humour,but today i see you have caught on, of course you would.it looks great, practice makes perfect, n'est-ce pas!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home