Sunday, February 12, 2006

Because I never freaking listen...


Against all sage advice


I spent much of yesterday, between Highland dance performances and art show openings trying to follow Jackie’s sage advice and just walk away…walk away..walk away. Stick with the program. Stay on message. Steady on course.

It so didn’t work. I had to try the swan in there, even knowing that I may well rip it out at the end. I might yet. I’m letting it percolate overnight and I’ll make the decision on whether it stays before it hits the dye pot tomorrow.

Liz and I are on to dye this section tomorrow afternoon. Now I’m off to cast on the rest of the border.

Talk to you’se all laters; thanks for reading.

2 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, February 13, 2006, Blogger dancingbarefoot said...

The swan is really pretty, but it would look good without it, too. Just do whichever way you know you'll like it best!

 
At 7:42 AM, February 13, 2006, Blogger jackie said...

Kate, you silly fool! The swan looks beautiful( as I knew it would) That done. Finish the fool thing and get it gone!

When are you dying tomorrow? I want to see "the shawl"

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home