Friday, February 17, 2006

Getting somewhere at last


Behold...

So what have I been doing the past couple of days? For the most part, I’ve been correcting errors in judgement. After having cast off about 3/8’s of the main shawl border, I decided the cast off was too tight. So I spent several hours undoing the cast off and putting it back on the needles and then recasting off with a needle two sizes larger.

It worked much better.

Now we’re getting much better. It’s almost a week late but the bloody border is cast on and you will note, it is attached to the shawl.

Yahoo!!! I’m so excited, I’m going to sleep.

Talk to you laters; thanks for reading.

1 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, February 17, 2006, Blogger Liz said...

oooh pretty.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home