Tuesday, February 14, 2006

No, really, we did some work


More or less-ish the colour

Why I’m posting this to show you all the colour is beyond me. Every monitor shows is going to demonstrate it differently. I would describe it as more pewter than silver. Although silver was what I was originally thinking of, the pewter bit means it blends without blending into the main shawl better. Oh right, that made sense. I think my point to publishing this column is to prove to the doubters in the audience that the Liz and I did more than sit around last night, swilling beer and stuffing our faces with chocolate truffles.

Liz claims she’s drinking as much as she can to support my Knitting Olympic efforts but I think she needs to redouble or even triple her efforts. Jackie, you can put a little more effort into it as well.

I’m going to go knit now. It’ll keep me from fantasizing about completely redesigning this shawl border.

Talk to you’se laters; thanks for reading.

PS: Happy Valentine’s Day to the OddBall IT and Technical Support Division.

5 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, February 14, 2006, Blogger dancingbarefoot said...

"to prove to the doubters in the audience that the Liz and I did more than sit around last night, swilling beer and stuffing our faces with chocolate truffles."

Do we NEED more than that? Sounds like a good time to me! :)

 
At 10:45 PM, February 14, 2006, Blogger Liz said...

give me an address i will send truffles. no shit. every time i make the f'rs i think. hmmmm, that doesn't look like much, I need to make another double batch.
my ass is big enough.
my fridge is overflowing with grand marnier, and spiced rum truffle filling.

 
At 9:05 AM, February 15, 2006, Blogger jackie said...

Kate, I will always support your efforts by drinking, you should know that by now,

Liz, I live with 4 chocolate vultures. I am willing to lend them to you so that your ass may not spread.

Ain't I just sweet?

 
At 12:16 PM, February 15, 2006, Blogger Severina said...

Perhaps the reason I keep ripping stitches is not enough chocolate truffles. I got the alcohol bit covered.

 
At 6:42 PM, February 15, 2006, Blogger Liz said...

i combine the booze, with the chocolate. saves time

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home