Tuesday, February 21, 2006

OddBall Epidemic


I'm with ya, brother.

How sick do you have to be to not knit? Very sick indeed. I don't think I lifted my head all day.

On the up side, I passed it on to the OddBall IT and Technical Support Division. I hate to be selfish about these things.

Happy belated anniversary to Diana, the Dysfunktional Knitter who just marked her 29th wedding anniversary to the now famous Mr. Effer.

Oh, yeah, the shawl border. Some smart arse in my house made some crack about me spending all day knitting only to have to rip it all out the next day. Thanks Mr Unmentionable. The border got about 8 inches shorter last night. Thanks babe, don't think I won't exact my revenge.

Okay, I'm back to bed. Talk to you'se all laters; thanks for reading.

10 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, February 22, 2006, Blogger jackie said...

Get well soon, but stay away from me until you do.

 
At 10:09 AM, February 22, 2006, Anonymous Willie's Momma said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. I, too, have a touch of the flu and am looking forward to not feeling like crap.

On the other hand, I get the pleasure of sitting in a car for the lengthy drive to Boston tomorrow which should be sufficient time to infect Noah and Andre with the plague that is slowly killing me.

Melodramatic???? I think not.

 
At 10:23 AM, February 22, 2006, Blogger Kate, the Odd Ball Knitter said...

Oh, yes, Willie's Momma, it's a joy. Ditto & I are making plans to come visit you and Willie boy first week of March. Now that the cold weather is almost over, it's time that pig had a jacket.

Timing is everything, isn't it?

 
At 9:05 PM, February 22, 2006, Blogger Liz said...

whine bitch moan, you macKay women...
wheres that tough scottish blood!
Although I am all for passing it on to the men folk. Why suffer alone, or in silence if you can share the misery!

 
At 9:28 PM, February 22, 2006, Blogger dancingbarefoot said...

Get well soon! Get all rested up for more knitting. :)

 
At 10:33 PM, February 22, 2006, Blogger Diana said...

I hope you're feeling better. Maybe it's time for a snake eyes - two shots of whiskey!

 
At 11:00 PM, February 22, 2006, Blogger Dudleyspinner's Tie Dye Rovings said...

For the first time in 20 years of work, my DH called in sick to work. I hope he stays a considerable distance from me!
Get well soon, drink some tea with that whiskey.
Deb

 
At 12:30 AM, February 23, 2006, Anonymous canknitian said...

Feel better!

 
At 7:57 AM, February 23, 2006, Blogger jackie said...

I spent last night siting on the toilet. How did you manage to infect me from your blog??????

 
At 10:51 AM, February 23, 2006, Blogger Kate, the Odd Ball Knitter said...

Sorry Jackie, the Blog is an awwwwwlll powerful thing...All Bow to the Blog...

My sister infected me from Halifax and she didn't even CALL. Actually, I'm pining this one on Ditto...kids, school. What do you expect?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home