Saturday, March 04, 2006

Progress and Hope Intertwined.


Getting there


Today, I hit two major milestones in the never-ending quest to finish the border for the shawl I promised to the Tyler Hamilton Foundation. I’m really glad I didn’t promise them an end-date because I’d be royally embarrassed by now.

Milestone # 1 was finishing one of the 100 g balls of silk. Starting into the second ball gave me a sense that I’m getting somewhere.


Major Milestone Right Here


The second milestone was joining the knit border to the filet crochet portion and knitting the lower border piece. That, I might add, is going along at a much better pace, no surprise considering that it’s 8-14 stitches wide versus 38-46 stitch width of the main border.

Am I ever going to see the end of this project? Please, I hope so. I’m getting really tired of it.
In any event, I’m off to bed. It’s nappy-jammy time for this OddBall. Talk at you’se all laters; thanks for reading.

1 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, March 05, 2006, Blogger Liz said...

s'boo-ful. tagged ya baby!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home