Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Too much nakedness...


Naked Pig!

It’s been brought to my attention that in the fair city of Halifax, Nova Scotia, there lives a naked pig. Actually, he’s only semi-nude because he has a little coat but that’s the issue. The coat is too little and the pig has become a big, strong, incredibly handsome pig.

Auntie OddBall to the rescue. This has been in the works for some time and you’d have thought I’d have taken it down to the poor little freezing porker by now. I’m sure he’s all excited about having a new felted wool coat 2 weeks before spring. But between my schedule and my sister’s, actually meeting up has been problematic. There’s been a whole lot of phone calls that start with…”thought I’d come down this weekend…..Sure but I’m off to Toronto.” or “are you free to come down this weekend because I’m actually off…Sorry, I’m working. Again.”

In the meanwhile, the pig has froze his parts off while his people try to get their act together. Fortunately for the long suffering Willie, there’s been a scheduling break through. In about an hour, Ditto and I are off to visit Willie and fit his new coat. Pictures will ensue. Yeah, yeah, I’m going to drink my sister’s booze supply when I’m there. She’s not getting off scot free on this one.

In any event, I still have to finish packing and round up the clan. It’s road trip time.

Talk to you’se all laters, like Friday, I’m thinking; thanks for reading.

5 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, March 08, 2006, Blogger jackie said...

About the nose... is that a tusk (?!?) comming out or a tounge going in?

 
At 10:52 AM, March 08, 2006, Anonymous the hubby said...

The IT support division has control of the computer and TV remote. Party time.

 
At 2:42 PM, March 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the pics. And just to let you know, I think you are the first person to ever knit a jacket for a pig. Publish the pattern and write a book!

Diana - I'm really not anonymous, just can't remember my password.

 
At 9:59 PM, March 08, 2006, Blogger Severina said...

I've been wondering about that pig jacket...

You know half-naked pigs need trousers! You can't have them running around without their drawers like some common Disney character.

 
At 6:43 AM, March 09, 2006, Blogger Kate, the Odd Ball Knitter said...

Actually, it's just the reflection of his bowl but I had to take a double take as well once you'd mentioned it.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home