Friday, April 14, 2006

OddBall therapy

Tell me socks aren't the perfect summer knitting project. This is the time of year when I travel by bike and they're small enough to fit in the panniers.

They also double as therapy. I've spent the past couple of days trying to dot the i's and cross the t's and sort out bloody shipping requirements to start selling stuff on eBay. Confusion reigns supreme at the OddBall Crib.

I'll get this all sorted out in short order, I'm sure. Right now, it's a case of trying to figure out shipping costs. It will come together. Of this, I am supremely confident.

In any event, I now have a new hand knitting project to drag to work. Oh, and much to Liz's surprise, they're actually for me just because I knit for myself so often.

The shawl? Still beading it. I'm looking forward to finishing it (how many times have you all heard THAT) on my days off.

Happy Easter for those of you so inclined to that religious persuasion.

Talk at you'se all laters; thanks for reading. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, April 14, 2006, Blogger jackie said...

I'm with you on the socks. I love socks. I love knitting socks. I love wearing hand knit socks. Everything about hand knit socks is wonderful. You should try dyeing your yarn with which you will knit your socks. Nothing could be finer. Socks rock! Socks rule! They are my new favorite knitting project. You can keep your lace shawls, (mine end up looking like dog barf anyway) I'll knit socks.

But I'm NOT using merino. And what is it that you call those things that you use to darn with? Oh, right, a sock e**. Sorry, couldn't help myself.

 
At 12:04 AM, April 17, 2006, Blogger Diana said...

You have inspired me to cast on for another pair of socks.

 
At 10:32 PM, April 21, 2006, Blogger Severina said...

I'm feeling like I should add a pair of socks to my list of stuff I've started but haven't finished this year. Or just one sock.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home