Friday, April 07, 2006

Where we to?





















Now the really freaking tedious bit, beading 175 beading points. I divided it into 35 sections of 5 points. This picture shows two of them, the long dangly ones and the lilac/silver cathedral beads, paired up with fresh water pearls.

Okay, 'nuff of this for a while. I'm going for a bike ride. I need to work tomorrow so I'm taking clothes to work now so that's done for the morning. And maybe I'll drag the Liz off for a coffee, if I can get her nose out of the history books.

I just realized how strange that sounded...NO, I don't bike to work nekkid. With my 43 year old, done gived birth body, that would be the ultimate moving violation. I store my work clothes in my locker and then the commute in is just the coffee mug and my lunch.

Talk to you'se all laters, the bike is calling; thanks for reading.

PS to the OddBall IT and Technical Support Division and Willie's Momma: the purloined Christmas prezzie fits into the water bottle cage PERFECTLY. It's so not being returned.

PPS: to any readers in the Halifax Metro region: if you see a gold/bronze coloured Yukon Giant , 13.5" frame, red bars at the end of the handlebars and black saddlebags, Steph "lost" hers from her shed.

3 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, April 08, 2006, Blogger Dudleyspinner's Tie Dye Rovings said...

Kate!
I have returned from the UK mostly intact but very jetlagged. The exchange rate was killer but the trip was a blast. I got one bottle of Bushmills, Black Bush for medicinal purposes of course! I feel a cold coming on LOL
Ta,
Deb

 
At 11:23 AM, April 08, 2006, Blogger jackie said...

I knew that those shinies would be pretty on.

 
At 2:04 PM, April 15, 2006, Blogger Steph said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

For posting about my bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It hasn't come back to me yet, but the support just makes me feel so good! (much better than I did when I saw the shed door open)

YAY!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home