Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Swatch This Space


Step 1


It's a 100 row by 100 stitch block of Briggs & Little single ply knit on the machine. It's step 1. Step 1 to what? More on that later but I'm off right now to a doctor's appointment that I've waited ONLY 18 months to get seen. I don't think I'll miss it in the interests of schmoozing with you lot.

Right now, I just stuck it up there because I'm really blogging to wish Jackie a very happy birthday. Pop on over to One Thread Two Thread and give her your best wishes. See the rest of you at the pub tonight.

Talk at you'se all laters; thanks for reading.

2 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, June 06, 2006, Blogger jackie said...

Thanks Kate! I'm looking forward to seeing what that swatch is all about.

 
At 11:33 AM, June 06, 2006, Blogger meegiemoo said...

Could it be the felted bulletin board in Alter Knits?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home