Saturday, August 05, 2006

Still on vacation

I am still alive. Last month, when my diabetes up and kicked me in the ass, I decided to take a month off my non-stop, work 7 days a week, and actually give myself a vacation. It's been relaxing and I'm actually starting to get excited about getting back to knitting.

Soon.

Not yet.

Probably going to take another 2 weeks off but in the meanwhile, I'm biking and getting healthier.

Thanks to all who have checked in on me. It's been appreciated even if I didn't get back to you.

Thanks for reading,

Kate Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, August 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that's one big potato lol

 
At 12:14 AM, August 06, 2006, Blogger Severina said...

Hey, even that potato is happy to see Oddball Kate up & running again.

Glad to see you're back too!

*runs off with big freaky potato*

 
At 2:55 AM, August 06, 2006, Blogger Kate, the Odd Ball Knitter said...

His name is Harvey. Actually, this farm is about 16 kms from my house and we're frequent visitors this time of year. The bike is keeping me sane.

 
At 9:31 AM, August 07, 2006, Blogger Satori said...

I'm glad you are feeling better, but I want to know where you got the picture of my EX? (just kidding, the potato is much better looking and taller, LOL)

 
At 10:10 AM, August 07, 2006, Blogger Diana said...

I'm glad you posted to your blog. I was beginning to think you were lost in blogless land.

 
At 4:18 PM, August 07, 2006, Blogger dancingbarefoot said...

Anyone else suddenly have a french fry craving?

Glad to 'see' you around!

 
At 11:29 AM, August 23, 2006, Blogger diosaperdida said...

I hope you get a good hold on the diabetes. I know how hard it is..Lord do I know.
And it is a bad circle when you need to be active but the diabetes is making you feel like you were in a fight with a truck.

 
At 9:37 AM, September 10, 2006, Blogger jackie said...

Aren't you taking this vacation thing a little too seriously?

 
At 5:18 AM, September 27, 2007, Blogger Wendi said...

Hi, Kate. I like your bio. And also the way you write. Sounds like your vaca was a blast.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home